Our weather this spring has been so nice with cooler temperatures than normal and mostly sunny skies. I know we need the rain, but I'm sure enjoying these beautiful days!
These are pictures I took a few weeks ago at Sandy Creek, where we keep our trailer. Wishing we were there right now!
The trees are God's great alphabet:
With them He writes in shining green
Across the world
His thoughts serene.
~Leonora Speyer

5 comments:
Lovely photos - all of them.
That cardinal certainly stands out.
We have been getting too much rain. It pretty much rained every day last week,now many places are flooded, even stores. Now we will get a break until Wednesday. Your cardinal shot is stunning!!
We've had rain all week but we need some. Your photos are lovely. I bet it's a wonderful place to spend time. My Dad,bless his soul,collected lanterns like the one pictured. Brings back wonderful memories for me.
I love all of these pictures and can't say I have a favorite. What a beautiful place to visit.
Hi There, Just me stopping by to say HI. It's been so busy this summer and I didn't want to miss any of your posts... We have had a milder than normal July which I love --but who knows what August will bring us... ha
Have a great summer down there in Texas (where I'm sure it IS hot).....
Hugs,
Betsy
Post a Comment