There are plenty of these things around - this is not a swimming kind of lake!!
We walked the wildlife trail and found a cool place to rest.
It can be kind of tricky navigating your way through the sloughs. You have to beware of stumps that are right below the surface. We usually manage to find a few of them.
This is a very narrow creek - reminded me of the movie "African Queen" - the part where they had to get out of the boat and ended up with leeches all over them. We made it safely without having to get out - thank goodness!
I love how water does this on the lily pads.
Bridge going to the wildlife trail.
I took this picture from the bridge one evening when I was waiting for the guys to come in from fishing.
Fun place to fish.
3 comments:
Wonderful, wonderful pictures. I really can hardly pick out a favorite. The header is amazing. I love the way the water is on that lily pad! And my that crocodile is so well camouflaged, hope no one tries to sit down there!
This looks like a wonderful place to camp. Love the photos. Oh, that does look like the river in African Queen. Now I need to rent that movie again! Blessings on your day!
Wow, those are some great pictures!
Post a Comment