Hope you will be able to take a few minutes and enjoy this beautiful sight.
I'm sure it wasn't quite this bright, but it was really pretty.
Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Silently one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven
Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882)

5 comments:
Love the star picture. What you likely saw was Mars. Mars is closer to earth than it has been in an eternity. There was even a rumor that if you went outside and looked at the moon, Mars would be so bright beside it that would look like two moons! The local weatherman said that, and I stupidly believed him and alerted my friends, duh! The next day he said he was kidding, but it is ever so very bright. This is very unusual because it is usually Venus that is the bright morning star.
Whenever I see a super brilliant star in the sky I think of the magi and how they were lead by the light of a star......Wonder if it's out up north here, too. My walk was just at sunset last night, and I was home before any stars.....oh, it was cloudy. We probably didn't have any visible stars last night!
Blessings,
Marge
What an absolutely beautiful post!!! Thanks for starting my weekend off so wonderfully well!!! A perfect meditation!!! Love, Janine XO
Beautiful!Gods wonderful painting in the canvas of the sky...
Just stopping by to say "hi!" Hope you are having a beautiful week!! Love, Janine XO
Post a Comment