Thursday, November 29, 2012

Surprise at Mall

I've never seen a flash mob live but would love to some day! This one has some beautiful music and a wonderful message.

 
 
 
It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. 
~W.T. Ellis

4 comments:

Marge said...

Wouldn't it be awesome to be in a mall when one of those flash mobs broke into song or dance? But then, I don't go to the mall unless it's absolutely necessary, so guess there is no chance I'll see one!

Are those pictures in your header all taken of your decorating? So beautiful!

Jeanne said...

Yes the header is from last year since I haven't finished this year's decorating, but hope to have it all done this week!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have never seen a flash mob either, and odds are we never will. They are very cool, and I love seeing the way they first start up, too. I have never seen one do this song.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Don't you just love those songs sung like that in a busy mall at Christmas???? I love them. When I taught high school Choral Music (years and years ago), we would go to the malls and sing... BUT--it was all planned back then...I love the flash mob scenes better...

Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Betsy