Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I'm not quite ready and probably won't be until Christmas arrives but I'm really looking forward to having family here for the celebration!! After the tragic news in Connecticut last week I'm sure a lot of us will just be happy to have each other and not be so worried about the "perfect gift" this year.

Wishing you the "joy" of Christmas
throughout the year!

3 comments:

HappyK said...

Merry Christmas to you too.
I just finished writing out my Christmas cards and shopping is done too. I'm ready!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! I try not to think of the small children whose gifts are likely still under the tree. Love your header, varied and festive!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Jeanne, Just stopping by to say HI --and say Happy New Year to you and yours.. Hope 2013 will be a blessed year for you.
Hugs,
Betsy