The drive into town was nice with very little traffic and perfect weather - well except for being hot! I think this was the hottest day of the year for Houston at 106 degrees. Thank goodness for air conditioning! Houston has had 36 days of temperatures 100 or more and the average is only 4 days.
| I love the Houston skyline, especially when the sky is turning dusky pink and orange. |
My brother and sister-in-law met us there so it was nice to see them too. In the pictures it’s kind of hard to see our son because he’s playing drums in the back of everyone but we could hear him loud and clear. They are a very talented bunch of musicians and the crowd seemed to love them.
![]() |
| picture from Sambuca's website |


2 comments:
That looks like SO much fun, Jeanne... I lived south of Houston (Clear Lake) for 12 yrs. and SELDOM went downtown --unless it was to attend a ballgame.
I know you are proud of your son. In my post yesterday, I put in a picture of my grandson playing the drums... He LOVES them!!!!
Hugs
Betsy
What a lovely evening out. I love the sky in your first photo, just gorgeous.
Post a Comment