Thursday, June 23, 2011

Busy Summer Days and Rain At Last!!

Do you ever look around and realize that you have so much to do that you just don't know where to start???




I seem to be having one of those days today.  Makes me feel like I'm losing my head!

I really don't know what happened in this picture.  I think he had put his head under his wing.  This photo is not edited.  (weird huh!!)

Don't worry!  I'll get myself back together soon and be ready to fly far away!


Whether the weather be fine,
Or whether the weather be not,
Whether the weather be cold,
Or whether the weather be hot,
We'll weather the weather
Whatever the weather,
Whether we like it or not!
Author unknown

This week we've had about 3 days of rain and enjoyed every single drop of it!  Now they say we are going back into the hot/dry cycle again.  It is so amazing to see the extremes in weather across the country lately!  It's too bad the states that are having so much rain can't just send part of it to the states that are suffering from drought and wildfires.

Hope you have a good weekend and that you will weather the weather whatever the weather!

4 comments:

camp and cottage living said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Now that I know about yours I'll be a regular visitor here.
Great words of advice today!
Blessings!!

HappyK said...

Yes, I do have days like that!
You chose some good pictures to go with your words. : )

Marge said...

I agree about the weather. It has been very extreme this year, hasn't it. We have sun today, first time in SEVEN days! Yay! Sheets on the line!

Love the header photo!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Cute post and pictures. Love your header!!