Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Perfect Bird's Nest

We've enjoyed watching these little birds in their cozy little nest in a tree near our deck. They are just in such a perfect spot in the tree where they don't have to worry about the wind or the rain.





To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter; to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring - these are some of the rewards of the simple life. ~John Burroughs

3 comments:

HappyK said...

What a cute picture.
It's been a while. Nice to see you back. : )

Jeanne said...

Thank you so much. I have taken a long break from blogging but hope I can get back into the routine now.

Marge said...

I also am glad to see you back! Hope all is well. I've not been very regularly blogging this spring either, but maybe we'll both get back on track!

Again, welcome back! Blessings to you.