Sunday, October 24, 2010


We just returned from camping on Lake Sam Rayburn and enjoyed our campsite with a great view of the sunset every evening. The weather was nice but a little warm for October. Last year in October we camped in the same spot and nearly froze. Maybe that is a good sign that we'll have a milder winter this year. I'm kind of hoping so!





The heavens declare the glory of God; The skies proclaim the work of his hands. 
 Psalm 19:1



3 comments:

HappyK said...

Oh that sunset is beautiful!!
I too am hoping for a mild winter!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have the sun on my blog today, too! And I thought my pictures were pretty good till I saw this!! Wow! You've outdone me today. Pink sky and orange reflection, beautiful! I just love sunrise and sunset pictures!! And a perfect bible verse to go with it. Blessings.

Marge said...

I love sunset pictures, and have tons of them! And what a beautiful verse of scripture you shared with us. It perfectly describes the photo!

Blessings, my friend!