A sure sign of Fall!
Alldredge Orchards is a small family farm and orchard in the lovely foothills of the Missouri River just six miles south of Platte City, Missouri. They grow a small number of apple and peach trees. In the autumn they are open to visitors and offer u-pick apples, a rustic barn store, and a bakery. Chickens and ducks freely roam the farm too.
We filled our buckets and have been eating at least "an apple a day" ever since. I still haven't made a pie but just might have to do that this weekend.


4 comments:
Lovely, rustic fall pictures!! I would like to see their bakery, as well.
Great pictures. Makes me what to pick some apples of my own!
Loved your photos!!! We were just at an apple orchard in Central California....the smell was heavenly!!
So we've both been traveling! I think you had warmer weather, 28 and frost this morning, but we've both seen some of our beautiful country. And I take most of my pictures going down the road at 60 MPH! I just shoot, often through the windshield which is bug covered or water spotted! Hope to see more of your pictures.
Blessings,
Marge
Post a Comment