Oh, my, what an amazing cliff! So you were down there at the bottom snapping away? I love the way you put the bible verse right on the picture, that's advanced stuff that I don't know how to do yet.
I took this a few years ago in New Mexico. It's close to Ghost Ranch in northern New Mexico and it's called the Echo amphitheater. We were getting ready to leave when a thunderstorm started heading towards us and I just had to get one more picture of the clouds. Thanks for visiting.
Beautiful photo and beautiful verses from Philippians. Thanks for sharing them. I need some of that peace that passes all understanding tonight. Oh, I guess I should also read the first part......let your requests be known to God!
5 comments:
Oh, my, what an amazing cliff! So you were down there at the bottom snapping away? I love the way you put the bible verse right on the picture, that's advanced stuff that I don't know how to do yet.
I took this a few years ago in New Mexico. It's close to Ghost Ranch in northern New Mexico and it's called the Echo amphitheater. We were getting ready to leave when a thunderstorm started heading towards us and I just had to get one more picture of the clouds. Thanks for visiting.
Beautiful.....
Happy weekend!
hughugs
Hi Jeanne, Love that picture --and the scripture is PERFECT.... Thanks so much... I'd love to see that place..
Hugs,
Betsy
Beautiful photo and beautiful verses from Philippians. Thanks for sharing them. I need some of that peace that passes all understanding tonight. Oh, I guess I should also read the first part......let your requests be known to God!
Blessings,
Marge
Post a Comment