We had a good trip to the beach at Port Aransas visiting with Mark and Jennifer. We had a great time being with them and seeing a part of the Texas coast that we had never seen before. We were able to enjoy one beautiful sunny day before the clouds rolled in on Sunday.
Saturday we went to the Texas Sand Fest and saw unbeleivable sand sculptures. These people really have some talent!
On Sunday we walked to the end of the jetty which was about 3/4 mile out into the water and saw lots of dolphins and pelicans and just a quick glimpse of a sea turtle. Also saw this shrimp boat that was headed out into the open waters of the Gulf.
Before we headed home we had to feed the sea gulls. They acted like they were starving!
5 comments:
Wow that sand sculptor is fantastic!!
That's a lot of sea gulls. They sure look hungry.
LOVE Port Aransas! And Everytime I feed the gulls, I get pooped on!!Hahaaaa...
hughugs
WhoHoo! I know where Port Aransas is! We went through there one Sunday afternoon on a drive. I would have loved to have seen that sand sculpture. We saw some in Charlottetown Prince Edward Island a few years ago, and they are fantastic! What talent! And a fun day for you.
That sand castle is INCREDIBLE!!! So amazing!!! And what a fantastic photo you have taken of it...and those seagulls? Cheeky fellows!! LOL...Loved sharing your beach visit with you! I love this! ~Janine XO
Just stopping by to see what you are up to! Hope you are well and that you had a wonderful week! Love, Janine XO
Post a Comment