This is a really simple and delicious meal!
2 deep dish pie crusts
1 (15 oz.) can mixed vegetables - I usually use frozen vegetables
2 cups cooked, diced chicken breast
1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine the mixed vegies, chicken, cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts. Turn the other crust over and pop out of the tin onto the top of the filled pie. Seal the edges and poke holes in top crust.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. or until crust is golden brown.
I have used chicken breast but this time I cooked a whole chicken and was able to make two pies with it. Also when using frozen vegetables it takes longer than 30 minutes to get done. Next time maybe I'll try homemade pie crust but either way it's very good!
I hope you have a good weekend!
“It's almost impossible to smile on the outside without feeling better on the inside.”

1 comment:
This DOES sound good!! Have a great weekend!!
hughugs
Post a Comment