(wunderground photo)I've been busy this evening trying to finish up some last minute cooking. I'm making pecan pralines and fudge tonight and getting ready for all the family to come in tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to having everyone - it doesn't happen often enough anymore. I hope that in their travels they don't get caught in the storms that are rumbling across Texas. I think we are under a tornado watch now and expecting about an inch of rain. It has been so warm that we had to run the air conditioner again, but tomorrow it is suppose to turn much colder. I sure hope so!
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas Sweetie! I heard about the warnings!! Hope all turned out well!!hughugs
Hope you are safe, and okay!!! Beautiful photo!! And your Christmas foods sound fabulous!!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!! Much love to you~Janine XO
Post a Comment