My mother-in-law had her 94th birthday. Happy Birthday Memaw! Her goal is to make it to 100 and I think she will make it. She is in good health except for her eye sight. She has glaucoma and is almost completely blind. We were going to take her out to eat this evening, but it was really cold then started raining so we just brought dinner to her. One of her sweet sitters brought her a cake so we just had birthday party at her house. She was very talkative tonight, reminiscing about old times. I told her next year for 95 we will have to plan a big party!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Memaw!!!
I'll bet she was GORGEOUS in her younger day! She's Still a very pretty woman!!
Happy Birthday to her!!hughugs
Oh, she is so beautiful, and looks so very young!!!! Happy Birthday to a beautiful and special lady!!!! And happy New Year to you Jeanne!! With love, Janine XO
Happy Birthday a few days late. She's looking good!!!
Post a Comment