I love riding the ferry across Galveston Bay. It was a beautiful day and the water was so pretty and green. We picked up Jeffrey and rode over to Crystal Beach and ate at the Stingaree. We also visited the Fort Travis Park at Bolivar - I'd never stopped there before. Too bad you can't go inside the bunkers.
There is still a lot of work going on in Galveston and on the peninsula putting everything back together after Hurricane Ike, but things are looking much better now and we really enjoyed our beach day.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. As you can see, I too like to take pictures and travel, and my family means everything to me. We may travel to Texas during January or February. You'll have to give us hints of what to see and do, probably in the Corpus Christi area!
I will be reading your past posts when I get some time online!
3 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog. As you can see, I too like to take pictures and travel, and my family means everything to me. We may travel to Texas during January or February. You'll have to give us hints of what to see and do, probably in the Corpus Christi area!
I will be reading your past posts when I get some time online!
We're not close to the Corpus area but I hear all about it from my friends at work who go there often, so I'll be happy to get information for you.
Oh Jeanne!! These are Wonderful photos!! I like this template because of the ability you have to make photos larger!hughugs
Post a Comment