Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Happy Spring!

My favorite thing about Spring has got to be all the beautiful birds and their sweet cheerful songs!  

Harbor Light Resort Hemphill, Texas

Eastern Kingbird
Mockingbird
Canadian Geese



Bluebirds




ADVICE FROM A BLUEBIRD 

 Rise early 

 Spread a song in your heart 

 Think spring 

 Be colorful 

 Feather your nest with friendships 

 The sky's the limit!

2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are marvelous pictures! YES, I so much enjoy seeing and hearing the beautiful bird songs in spring!!!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

WELL---I wouldn't know about Spring TODAY... We are in the midst of 2 days/nights of frigid temperatures and some snow on the ground... These temps below freezing for so long will do so much damage to our spring flowers/plants. SCARY...

We didn't have much winter here at all this year UNTIL NOW. We have/had about 40 Daff's blooming and 8-10 Hyacinths and some Crocuses... The roses are all full of new growth.. AND then this happened... SAD.

Enjoy your spring... I hope that after tomorrow, spring will come here...

Hugs,
Betsy