These pictures aren't from this year although I have seen a few patches of these beauties around already this year.
We plan to visit the Hill Country sometime in April and hopefully this will be a good year for the bluebonnets once again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The best things are nearest:
breath in your nostrils,
light in your eyes, flowers at your feet,
duties at your hand,
the path of God just before you.
Then do not grasp at the stars,
but do life's plain common work as it comes
certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things of life."
Robert Louis Stevenson
5 comments:
OH!!!! They are STUNNING! And I have a special place in my heart for Bluebonnets, even though I will never see a real one. I also love your Stevenson quote and am going to put it on our church prayer line. A GLORIOUS post today!!
They are so beautiful! You can post pictures of the Bluebonnets any time you want!!! Thanks!
Oh they are so pretty.
Be still my heart!!! The bluebonnets and bee are just divine! And the quote is so wonderful, I will post it on our church line!
Had to visit again and have another look. This post is truly awesome, and makes me happy just to look at it. Not to mention your camera expertise!
Post a Comment