We finally have sunshine back in Southeast Texas today! Thank goodness! We have had so much rain, drizzle, fog, and gloominess in our weather the past month or two.
I just wanted to post a few pictures of some beautiful days we’ve had in the
past year.
![]() | ||
| San Augustine Park on Lake Sam Rayburn |
I always love a change in seasons and have enjoyed our
winter but really starting to look forward to spring!
![]() |
| Our Backyard |
My house is full of plants that I've brought inside to protect from a
hard freeze we had last week. I know they need some sunshine too! I really do need a greenhouse!!
![]() |
| Kansas City |
The days are already getting noticeably longer which I love. I think we should have daylight savings time year round!
![]() |
| Weston, MO |
With the cold and rain that we've had lately, I have resorted to mall walking to get my steps in. My new fitbit definitely encourages me to "get moving!"
![]() |
| Sandy Creek Retreat |
The cold this winter hasn't been that bad at all, but we've just missed our sunshine!!
| Lake Sam Rayburn |
“Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.”
― Hans Christian Andersen
― Hans Christian Andersen
Wishing everyone some warm sunshiny days.
Jeanne






3 comments:
The farther down I scrolled, the more stunning the pictures get! A gorgeous sunset! Glorious peony. The little flower looks like the sun is coming out of it's center. Love this butterfly shot from an unusual angle, and so close. And the bee is fantastic. We are having great sunny weather today, but nothing like this.
Beautiful. Everything always seem extra pretty and bright after a spell of dreary weather.
Hi there, So great to see a blog from you. Your photos are AWESOME. Aren't you getting snow this week--or did???? Maybe you are south of the snow--but I heard that Texas was getting it.
My knee is getting better--SLOWLY, but it has been a hard couple of months for me.... Hope I can get through 2015 with GOOD health...
Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pictures.
Hugs,
Betsy
Post a Comment