Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Skywatch Friday - Silver Lining

One morning recently when I looked out the window I saw this beautiful sunrise and immediately got dressed, grabbed my camera, and drove to a nearby park on the river. It’s only about a 3 mile trip so I was able to get there before it was too late!
 
 


Always live your life with faith and hope,
Knowing that every cloud has a silver lining!
Behind this cloud was a beautiful sunrise!


 
 Now faith is the substance
of things hoped for,
the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1

Linking up with Skywatch Friday

 

19 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi There, Wow---gorgeous sky photos... I could sit there on that bench for hours and hours... Beautiful!!

Hugs,
Betsy

HappyK said...

Oh my goodness. That is breathtaking!!!!

Laura said...

so beautiful... full of possibility!

Sylvia K said...

Glorious beginning for any day and an awesome capture!! Breathtaking it is indeed!!

HansHB said...

Dramatic clouds make your photo perfect for the sky-theme!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Thanks for sharing your quick trip! Definitely worth it.

Lew said...

That's a bright and beautiful beginning of the day!

forgetmenot said...

Beautiful photos, beautiful thoughts. Mickie :)

Anonymous said...

Truly a 'silver lining' ~ gorgeous photography ~ Carolxx

Jim said...

Love the location of that bench

Karen said...

Terrific captures!

Unknown said...

Wow these clouds are overtaking the landscape -beautiful sight! Happy SWF!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Incredible sky!!

DrillerAA said...

Keeping an eye to the sky is almost always rewarded with a great photo opportunity. Nicely done.

Joyful said...

Awesome shots!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is gorgeous, I am so glad you were able to capture it! And I love your new header, especially the apples and the church.

Carletta said...

Jeanne,
Wow, these are just gorgeous! My mouth dropped when I saw the last shot - exquisite!
Beautifully captured moment!

camp and cottage living said...

The clouds are just beautiful!
Thank you for going out of your way to get the shot to share with us.