Did you take this picture?? It is the most amazing moon shot I have ever seen!
Beautiful moon photo… AND--I love your header… Perfect for FALL--especially the church!!!!Hugs,Betsy
I agree with Betsy. Was going to say the exact same thing!!!
Love the edit!I like that church too. Beautiful setting
Yes Ginny I did take the picture but with Picassa I added a little tint to make it into a "Halloween Moon."
I LOVE you moon pic!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Did you take this picture?? It is the most amazing moon shot I have ever seen!
Beautiful moon photo… AND--I love your header… Perfect for FALL--especially the church!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
I agree with Betsy. Was going to say the exact same thing!!!
Love the edit!
I like that church too. Beautiful setting
Yes Ginny I did take the picture but with Picassa I added a little tint to make it into a "Halloween Moon."
I LOVE you moon pic!!
Post a Comment