Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memorial Day Tribute (Amazing Grace bagpipes)

Many men and women have given their life so that our country has the freedom that we dearly love. It is our duty to memorialize their bravery, honor, and sacrifice on this special day.


         
      And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood

3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I know some people make fun of bagpipes, but in the right setting they can be quite mournful and lovely. Hope you are having a good holiday weekend.

HappyK said...

I think people either love or hate the bagpipe. I'm one who love them.
A beautiful tribute!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Jeanne, Beautiful Memorial Day tribute... We don't EVER need to forget those men and women who died for our freedom...

Hope you had a great weekend. We certainly did.
Hugs,
Betsy