I've been so bad about blogging lately. I thought after I retired that I would be able to blog more often and just have lots of time to finish projects and keep up with my housework but - so far that has not happened! I'm certainly not complaining at all because I'm loving my retirement and being able to decide what I stay busy at on most days at least. I've learned to knit and I'm afraid I'm totally addicted to having a knitting or crocheting project going at all times. I've made several scarves, a couple of hats and some fingerless gloves - oh and a few dish cloths. I'll have to post some pictures of my projects soon.
May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you. |
Irish Retirement Blessing
2 comments:
Glad you are enjoying retirement. I highly recommend it, too!
I'm always busy, too, it seems. I just wish I could get some projects finished....I seem to have an awful lot of starts or things in progress!
Oh welcome to the world of knitting. I love to knit too and learned one raining summer day down at the New Jersey shore when I was a kid.
Being busy with lots of fun projects sure beats being bored!! : )
Post a Comment