Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had a very nice Christmas even though the weather was quite cold and dreary! It rained Christmas Eve, Christmas, and the day after. It didn't slow us down much though. We had Mark and Jennifer come stay with us for a few days and then Jeffrey came and spent Christmas Day. Jason and Jill were missed very much but we were glad they were able to spend Christmas with his family in Portland. My favorite time of Christmas is always our Candlelight service at church and this was no exception. Each year I love to finally, after all the busy days of shopping and preparing for Christmas, get to just sit and reflect on the true meaning of Christmas!

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marge said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. My favorite is also the Christmas Eve service. We had 4 of the 7 kids.....but talked to the other 3. And we did have 12 of the 15 grands, so that was good!

Happy New Year!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Good pictures of your happy family, I'm glad you had a good Christmas. I love that candle holder, at first I thought it was all real!

HappyK said...

Nice family photos!! : )
Glad you enjoyed the holiday.
Yes, so important to take time to realize just what we are celebrating!