Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer Camping

Last year we camped in June and it was so hot I thought I would never camp in the summer months again, but here we are. 
IMG_2676
Thunderstorms skirted all around us and kept us somewhat cooler this trip. 
IMG_2672
Johnny and Jeffrey just couldn’t get enough fishing. 
IMG_2677
This was my catch – too small – had to go back :(


IMG_2704
Mom and Judy joined us and we took our turn in the little boat.  We fished and fished and fished but nothing - but we sure had fun trying! 

IMG_2713
Sadie enjoyed some fun in the sun too but she sure enjoyed going into the trailer to cool off every now and then.

4 comments:

Marge said...

Looks like you are having fun! The photos are very nice.....love the lily pads! The fish weren't biting at our campground this summer so we didn't get to cook any fresh fish over the fire. So I'm jealous that you actually caught fish!

Blessings............

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I was wondering when you would post new pics. :)
I love the pic at the top of your page of you, Judy and Grandma. Cute!

Donna said...

Love this Jeanne! I wish we had the time to go as Well!
Love your header photo!
hughugs

Betsy Banks Adams said...

You were camping on my birthday (Aug. 5), Jeanne.... I'll bet it was HOT... We have had a terribly hot summer up here. I will say that our recent trip to VA was so nice --since the temps were much milder there.

Sorry you didn't get many fish--but it still looks like you all had a wonderful time...

Hugs,
Betsy