"It is the month of June,
The month of leaves and roses,
When pleasant sights salute the eyes
And pleasant scents the noses."
- Nathaniel Parker Willis
I can't believe June is already here!
Seems like I just started on my new 2010 calendar
and now I've already flipped it over 5 times.
Seems like I just started on my new 2010 calendar
and now I've already flipped it over 5 times.
Happy June!
4 comments:
I know what you mean. Time seems to go by faster and faster.
Wow!! This is Beautiful!
June slipped up on me too! And it's Already in the 100's!
Happy night sweetie!!
hughugs
I used to laugh at my grandma when she told me that the older you get the faster time flies by. I'd laugh because time is the same for everyone, old and young. Right? WRONG! It's really true, isn't it. The older we get the faster time flies by.
Blessings,
Marge
What a gorgeous flower!!! Your photos always leave me breathless!! So beautiful! And the quote is terrific too! Hope that your June will be perfect...filled with every happiness...you bring so much joy to everyone! Love, Janine XO
Post a Comment