Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday!



Our family has 5 Birthdays this month! 

Happy Birthday Kailey, Jason, Johnny, Shirley, and Ben!


7 comments:

Marge said...

So does ours! Yesterday was hubbys, and we also have grandkids Madison, Sammy, Joe and Courtney with birthdays! Of course, we have 7 kids and 15 grandkids, so we have lots of birthdays all the time!

Blessings on your day,
Marge

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Jeanne, Seems like you do have alot of birthdays to celebrate this month.. That must make January a very special month for your family!!!!

Are you still working??? Looks like to me that you need to retire so that you and hubby can get that RV cranked up!!!! George and I love traveling --but don't do as much as we should!!!! We also love hiking and just being out in nature.

Have a great week down there in Texas.
Hugs,
Betsy

HappyK said...

Happy Birthday to all.
Our family has a lot of birthdays in July.

Jeanne said...

Betsy, You're right - I do need to retire so we can get on the road! I'm still working, only about 16 hours a week, but hopefully after July I'll be completely retired.

Thank you all for your birthday wishes!!!

Stacey said...

Jeanne, I just saw that you joined as a follower on my blog. Just wanted to say Thanks!

Your pictures are fantastic. I have been enjoying them.

We are originally from Texas (I think that's where you are) and now we live in Oklahoma. One of these days we'll get back home.

I love that you have a Casita!! My in laws have a running joke...my father in law has always said they would sell their house and live in a Casita. My MIL doesn't relate. Isn't it funny how everyone is different?

One time we pulled off of I45 at the Casita place and had brochures sent to their house. My MIL nearly died. :)

Jeanne said...

Hi Stacey, Yeah I love the Casita but a week in it is the most I've spent so far. They are very tiny!

Donna said...

Hope everyone had Great Days!!!
hughugs