Monday, November 30, 2009



Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We were able to spend our Thanksgiving in Kansas City with Jill and Jason. They did a great job of host and hostess and we had a delicious meal. Only problem was I came down with an upper respiratory infection on Thanksgiving evening and had to go to bed sick, but felt much better the next morning.

I took this picture in their front yard where most of the leaves have already fallen. I'm sure it was beautiful about a month ago.

We drove through Arkansas yesterday on our way home and there are still some beautiful fall leaves hanging in there. I wish we would have slowed down and taken lots of pictures, but since it is a 14 hour trip we just kept on driving. Next trip we will plan on staying all night somewhere in Arkansas so we can take time to enjoy the beautiful Ozarks.

5 comments:

HappyK said...

Sorry you to hear you were sick.
I really like the picture you took. Nice composition!!

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Jeanne,
This photo is absolutely fantastic!!! I think it belongs in a gallery!!! You are simply superb!! I am so sorry to hear that you've been sick...I do hope you are feeling much better now! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers tonight!!! Love, Janine XO

Donna said...

Hope all's better now...Wow! 14 hrs is a long time on the road...love the photo!!hughugs

Mandie said...

The Ozarks are beautiful!! We live in Arkansas but we live on the east side, not as pretty but still pretty. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Are you ready for Christmas?

Jeanne said...

Thank you all for your get well wishes and prayers. I'm feeling much better now.

Mandie - Thanks for stopping by and no I'm not ready for Christmas. I'm a big procastinator and always think I have more time than I really do. I have finished decorating but have got to get busy now and finish shopping!