Well, it was another week of perfect camping weather for the guys last week. I went up for one night and stayed with them but I prefer camping "Casita Style." For me it was kind of cold at night to be sleeping in a tent. We heard owls and cayotes that seemed very near by. Kind of scary! Jeffrey fried fish for us and it was great - hard to beat fresh fried fish! We had some catfish and some croppie. Martin Dies, Jr. State Park is a very nice place to camp and has lots of photo opportunities with a variety of birds and wildlife. The cypress trees along the banks of the lake were so pretty with their autumn color. I'm ready to go back - with the Casita!
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures.
I wouldn't much like camping in a tent either.
To me camping is just work you have to do every day only its harder to do! :-)
Looks like such a beautiful park and trip. I feel right at home with the catfish and cypress trees. But I'm with you about going back with the Casita!
Post a Comment